Welcome to the Mastering Dialogue class blog!
If you are enrolled in the Mastering Dialogue course, you can use this blog to publish your class assignments and other creative writing.
If you are not part of the course, you can find out more on Creative Writing Now’s online writing courses page.
How to use this blog
- Register for the blog, following the instructions in your Lesson One e-mail. (If you enrolled in the course and have lost this e-mail, please contact us, and we will help you.)
- Once you have registered, you will get an e-mail with your password. Use this to log into the blog as an author.
- After logging in, click on “Posts” (upper left-hand corner of the screen) and then “Add New.” Enter a title for your post (for example, one of the course exercises or a complete short story), then type or copy your post into the larger rectangle.
- Select a post category on the right-hand side of the screen.
- On the right-hand side of the screen, click on a button to preview your post, save a draft, or publish the post on the blog.
- Don’t forget to comment on other writers’ posts, especially if you would like to receive comments yourself!
Just a few rules
- Only post your own original work. You may publish your course exercises or your other creative writing. Please only post work that has not been previously published.
- Please do not use this blog for advertising or propaganda. Please do not include any links in your posts or comments.
- This blog should be a safe and comfortable place for everyone. We reserve the right to remove or edit anything posted here or and to delete author accounts. Please keep a backup copy on your computer of any work you post on the blog in case your post gets deleted for any reason.
If you have any questions about using the blog, please just send us an e-mail.
Enjoy the blog and the course!